View Single Post
Old 1st July 2013, 10:16 AM
Seasoned Cultist

On Saturday, after a nice long drinking session at my local in the afternoon, I watched:
Drag Me To Hell - acting was ok, good atmosphere but a lot of unnecessary cgi used. As a whole an ok film, but not memorable.
Yesterday I watched:
Big Trouble in Little China - an amazing film, Kurt Russell with some of his most memorable lines and combined with a great soundtrack, superb action and a chinese guy who looks a bit like Bill Bailey makes a damn fine movie.
Little Shop of Horrors - The 80's musical not the Corman. A great little film, songs are a bit corny but it's always fun to watch Rick Moranis sing and a sadistic dentist just being, well, sadistic.
The Wicker Man - An all time horror classic, can't say anything that hasn't already been said, but still damn creepy seeing Christopher Lee dance around as a woman.
Halloween - Again, like The Wicker Man, I can't say anything really that's already been said; so I'll just leave it with still one of the best horror's I've seen.