View Single Post
Old 25th July 2013, 06:02 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Had a bit of time to kill this afternoon in Leeds before I met a mate to go over our Best Man's Speech, which we're doing in 3 weeks, so I thought I'd pop into HMV on a bargain hunt. For anyone not familiar with the Leeds branch of HMV, it's a big bugger with 2 floors (upstairs primarily for DVD's and BD'S).
There wasn't a single Arrow release in there, DVD or BD and the few Shameless titles I saw were ones I already own, including Phantom of Death, complete with the old cover and not the one Slippery Jack designed (I wouldn't have bought it anyway, but I did want to see it in the flesh). Everythinbg else I was interested in buying was stupidly priced (shocker!), so I left empty handed and once again remembering why I buy online instead of paying their ridiculous prices, no wonder they almost went up shit creek!
Thus endeth the rant
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!