View Single Post
Old 8th August 2013, 12:51 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Finally got round to watching The Warriors last night (Nordicdusk can get off my back now ), really enjoyed it and will definitely add it to my collection in the near future. It was the director's cut, with the comic book style scene transitions, is this cut better or worse than the standard version?

Followed it with American Psycho, despite being a bit of a let down on the gore front if you've read the book, I still enjoy this film and watch it every couple of years or so. I only discovered last night that Mila Kunis is in the sequel, never bothered with it before due to it's stature as being ultra-crap, but I'm thinking I might give it a watch for the lovely Ms Kunis
There is a lot of debate about the directors cut being worse, to be homest its not REALY that much of a big deal and doesn't ruin the film, but at the same time it doesnt improve it either its mainly the cartoon comic book style thats the only difference, but If had to choose then I would stick with the original, but good to see you've finally got round to seeing classic film, what took you so long it's one of my all time favs, watch it every year at least 3 times and never get bored off it,