View Single Post
Old 16th August 2013, 09:23 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Been trying to decide which film out of The Unholy, Necromentia and The Goatman Murders to watch tonight. After reading the following review on IMDb for The Goatman Murders, my decision has been made

I honestly have no words to describe how unbelievably terrible and wasteful the last 75 minutes of my life have been watching this. I got it for £5 and thought it would be a funny film to watch and didn't have high expectations going into to it, If you see it for cheap and think 'it will be worth a laugh' you're wrong just save yourself the money and go buy a packet of cigarettes it will be better for your health. Not to mention the ridiculous sound and deaths in the film just the entire atmosphere within the film itself was on par with with what you leave in the toilet after your first cup of coffee in the morning. I believe on the box it states 'Gore fans will love this' you won't, you will hate it with every fibre of your being and wish you spent the last hour and 15 minutes of your life eating glass, it truly is terrible, 1/10 is generous. Do not buy !

Judging by that, I reckon I'll love it
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!