Old 22nd August 2013, 03:51 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Attachment 118069

Surviving the game.

Directed by Ernest R Dickerson, probably known more today for directing episodes of the Walking dead, The Wire and Dexter (as well as many, many other top quality shows) also Bulletproof ( an Adam Sandler movie that dosent suck) and Tales from the Crypt Demon knight. Dickerson delivers a pacey, action packed update of the most dangerous game, even re-creating the count Zarrof's trophy room scene.
Ice-T (remember him?!) is a down and out wallowing in depression after the death of his family. A seemingly compassionate charity worker played by Charles S. Dutton offers him work and a chance to rebuild his life. He finds soon finds himself out in the wilderness with a group of nutters including Rutger Hauer, F. Murray Abraham, a deranged John C. McGinley and best of all GARY BUSEY in full on nutter mode playing a psychiatrist!
It's not long before old Ice-T finds himself hunted by the group and must try and turn the tables if he is to survive.

The film is tons of fun. Garey Busey is in full on coke fiend nuts form and Dickerson delivers the goods. Well worth watching.
I remember having this on vhs. I've never thought to look for it on dvd.

An enjoyable film.

Trespass is another i need to pick up.

Last edited by Demdike@Cult Labs; 22nd August 2013 at 04:04 PM.