View Single Post
Old 24th October 2013, 01:51 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Finally able to play all those Criterion releases I've been stocking up on in the B&N 50% off sale. A couple of Scream Factory releases sitting in my collection unplayed too! It's nice to finally be region free, even though I've been region free in my buying habits for the past 6 months or so. Very happy with Multiregion Magic's service too, speedy, and working the ICOS modification couldn't be simpler. Didn't see much difference between the 230 and 330 so decided to save £50 and spend it in the B&N Criterion sale early next month. Was quite sad disconnecting my region free Panasonic DVD player, which has served me for an insanely long time, which was why I chose Panasonic.

Already opened the Arrow releases to check the postcards (which is why it looks like there are two tears near the bottom of them). Halloween I will keep for next year, as I've already planned what I'm watching. Dying to see Curse Of Chucky. Very happy to have picked up House On Straw Hill before the 3,000 copies with the bonus documentary sell out.