View Single Post
Old 27th October 2013, 02:48 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I don't think I've got the pateince anymore to create comp tapes, I used to love coming up with stupid names for them back when I was in my early teens
I have a few playlists on my iPod mainly dependent on mood - I have a chill-out playlist as well as an instrumental playlist and a OST playlist. I also have one called 'Flavour of the Weak' which is for new stuff I can't get enough of (this is updated fairly regularly) and one for when I'm at the gym: mainly aggressive beat heavy aggression stimulating songs that last around 15 minutes each, as they help me to power through the burn, and I can set myself a goal where I'm not allowed to finish a particular workout until the song has finished!

Aside form the iPod, I also sometimes make short and quick playlists on both Youtube and Grooveshark (as well as iTunes) for when I'm on the computer, which is often easier than building a brand new bigger playlist for the iPod. I also make mix CDs for the car for the journeys to and from work based on what I fancy at the time.