View Single Post
Old 4th November 2013, 02:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Some more from 50 chilling classics, with any luck I will finish this set by the end of the year and can start on the other five, 50 movies boxsets I own.

Funeral home

A yonng lady helps her grandmother run a converted funeral home as a bed and breakfast, the girl starts to investigate when guests start to disappear and see hears strange sounds coming from the basement. 5/10

Lady Frankenstein

A Italian hammer just with a lot more sex a nudity than a hammer movie. I actually really enjoyed this and Frankensteins daughter is a wicked and perverse woman who makes her father seem completely sane. The dirty bint can't keep her clothes on, after her fathers monster escapes see decides to make her own creature from the body of the handy man and the brain of her fathers helper. I hope it gets a blu ray release. Joseph Cotten play the father. 8.5/10

Silent night bloody night

Bad picture quality but I enjoyed this festive slasher with a great atmosphere and story, mind the bad picture quality added to the atmosphere of the falshback scenes. 7/10

Panic

Story of a scientist who turns into a flesh eating monster, we also have a back story of trying to stop the creature before the government decide to bomb the town. David warbeck is the hero, who will be knowing to many here for his roles in genre classics the beyond, the black cat and twins of evil, his character is called Captain Kirk 6.5/10

Cathy's curse

Basically Audrey rose meets Carrie . A little girl is possessed by her fathers dead sister and soon people around the girl start to die and other spooky things start happening 6/10

The alpha incident

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2/10

The demons of Ludlow
Story of a piano possessed by the spirt of dead warlock, a lot better than it sounds, with a lot of ghostly going ons and some gruesome deaths and some nudity 7/10

The cold

Zzzzzzzzzz 2/10

The hearse

Joseph cotton again in the story of a woman who inherits her aunts home who was believed to of been a witch, she is shunned by the locals and has mysterious visions of people and is haunted by a black hearse. 5/10