View Single Post
Old 17th January 2014, 06:33 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Night train to terror

On a train with have satan and god who are fighting for souls of people in three stories. Also on the train we have a godawful band who sing the same song after each story and who don't know that there fate is also being decided

First story is about a man after a car accident wakes up in a sanatorium and is made to kill young woman using a drug, this was probably my least favorite story, but it did have a good amount of gore and nudity.

Second story. About a young man who falls in love with a young woman who is under the control of a older man, the older man grows jeoulse as they fall in love , along the way they join a sort of death club where the members play Russian roulette type games.

Third story. Is about nazis and the antichrist, I enjoyed this one and the actor playing the antichrist was very disturbing, but like all the other stories it's very disjointed and confusing as they are taking from longer films which have been cut down . Will be interesting to see if I can find full versions of them. 7/10

Now watching Wilard and it's brilliant from what I have watched, worth a lot more than the penny I paid for it.
The third story has several full versions but : My favourite version can be found on this box set (as The Nightmare Never Ends),pic quality is ok and the best available for now I think.

Troma Triple B-Header, Vol. 4: The Nightmare Never Ends Collection