View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2014, 12:17 PM
Cult Don

Episode 8

First up THE GUNSLINGERS, whose Hanoi Rocks crossed with The Faces beat was right up my musical alley

Next up it’s THE TORPEDOES. Originally a hard rock outfit fronted by Phil Lewis, he’d left them (as I recall) to join TORME. Renaming themselves THE NEW TORPEDOES they went for a more radio friendly edge and had some good songs. The only thing I remember about this performance is when the female singer, Misty I think her name was, tried to do a high jump, and her skirt fell off!

Then what most of the crowd had been waiting for VENOM! Against all the odds, VENOM put in probably the best and most ridiculous performance in the whole series of ECT! Absolutely great and lunatic stuff and the crowd went mad…

And lastly, the gorgeous LEE AARON (who I believe has been a country rock singer for many years now). Anyway, here she is in her pseudo metal glory! I bought the pretty good album METAL QUEEN and her follow up album should have made the big time. Unfortunately after the first single (Rock Me All Over) it was remixed and all the life and power was sucked out of it. Anyway here’s LEE AARON again providing some titillation for the mainly male metal masses!

For the boys, she also did a topless photo shoot in the Amercian magazine 'Oui'!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic318.jpg (7.2 KB, 14 views)

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty