View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2014, 07:55 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I watched Blackfish a couple of days ago and thought it was superb – it really shows the power of the documentary film. I haven't been to SeaWorld or any marine park, and now won't. If anyone is thinking of going to SeaWorld or the like, Blackfish is compulsory viewing and will definitely put you off.
I went to the Orlando one just 2 years ago and saw Tilikum, if I'd known he was captured from the wild and is responsible for several fatalities I never would have gone (not that I blame him for the killings at all, the poor thing is mentally destroyed) Kelly and I were planning on returning this year but will definitely be avoiding Seaworld. Annoyingly though Busch Gardens is owned by Seaworld and that is a fantastic theme park. I may have to look into it more before I decide whether or not to avoid Busch Gardens too

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html