View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2014, 08:25 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Some recent viewings

Phantom of the opera 1989

Wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised by this, which was a lot better than I expect. The real highlight was englunds excellent performance one of the best I have seen from him, nothing we haven't seen before but it was all done very well and glad to own it. 7.5/10

Sgt Kabukiman

Stupid and silly but I really enjoyed this bit of troma nonsense. 8/10

The nightmare never ends

Remember seeing a cut down version of this in a horror analogue with another two story's , this was my favourite so was interested to see what the full film was like. To be oh sets it's not the best film but it had a certain charm and I really liked it and the guy playing the part of the demon was very disturbing and creepy. 7.5/10

Curse of Frankenstein

A classic. Nothing else to say. 9.5/10

Runaway

A enjoyable action movie with tom selleck, gene Simmons and Kirsty alley amongst others. 8.5/10

Godzilla vs king ghindorah. 1991

A very enjoyable movie which has it all, time travel, Godzilla, terminator type robot, bionic monsters and dinosaurs. 8/10

The challenge 1982

Very enjoyable film about a sword and waring brothers in which boxer Scott Glenn gets mixed up in. Hoping for a blu ray release of the lost gem. 8.5/10

Atlantis interceptors

Another fantastic piece of lost 80s cheese which is screaming out for a DVD or blu ray release. Not going to spoil the fantastically weird and bizarre story for those who have not seen it. 8/10

Damnation alley

We have George peppard , Paul Winfield and Jan Michael Vincent . In the tale of a group of survivors who set out following a radio signal after the earth is knocked of its axis after a nuclear war. queue inbreed red neck survivors, giant scorpions and a cool looking RV. 8/10

Next up the legacy 1978