View Single Post
Old 29th March 2014, 03:36 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
I've been getting manlier with all these action films lately!
[*]First Blood - First time I've watched any Rambo movie (for shame!) and I loved this. Definetly not what I was expecting at all. 4/5

[*]First Blood: Part II - Rambo heads back into war for another action packed film, with a big body count, lots of great kills and loads of knife action. Loved it as much as the first and it's easy to see how it spawned so many imitations. Though I couldn't help but think of Hot Shot: Part Deux all the way through! - 4/5

[*]Rambo III - A bigger budget doesn't mean a better film. - 2.5/5

[*]Rambo - Now this is awesome! Rambo is at his most hardened here with so much gore - brains, blood, guts being blown apart all over the place! It's a lot grittier than I expected too, especially the scenes of newsreel footage of be-headings, murdered victims, etc. - 4/5

[*]Batman And Robin - Oh yeah, I went there! Arnie stars as Frost in the most hated Batman movie of all. I actually really liked it. Sure, it's total nonsense and it's super cheesy but I wish modern superhero movies were a little more like this, instead of taking it all too seriously. Great fun - 3.5/5
which Joe must kill. Excellent movie - 4/5
First Blood is the best of the Rambo series and Part III is definitely the weakest.

But you can't seriously believe think modern superhero movies should be more like Batman and Robin??? The third worst film in the history of cinema!!!