View Single Post
Old 4th April 2014, 12:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I had to do some shopping for my nephews birthday and get him some Easter chocolates today so I went into the local mall...and of course the pawn store was having another half price DVD sale so I couldn't help spending money.
Just a couple pickups...

Dark City (Didn't have this one, but It's kind of a classic cult Sci-Fi so I had to get it, Plus I just have the biggest crush on Jennifer Connelly. Only $2, seemed alright to me...Unfortunately it's not the directors cut, but hopefully some day I'll pick up the BluRay)
Sunshine (Only paid 50 cents for this one. I've only seen this once and I've been meaning to go back and watch it again so the half a dollar was worth it)
Days Of Heaven (Only paid $2, Reasonable price I think)
Word According To RZA: Live From Germany (Big big Wu-Tang fan so for $2 I had to check out this live DVD from RZA. It also has featured guests artists including Ghostface Killah, Saian Supa Crew and more! It's also still sealed, even being from a pawn store. So $2 brand new for RZA live, Hell yeah!)
Then lastly I picked up Six Feet Under complete first and complete second seasons. (Never seen any of this series but heard a bit about it and always been interested. $5 per season was good to me, plus these are mint. They're almost brand new, as if the previous owner watched them once then gave them to the pawn store.)