View Single Post
Old 1st May 2014, 11:58 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasteropod View Post
The Strange Colour of Your Body's Tears - 8.5/10

Improves upon the shortcomings of Amer, I enjoyed spotting all of the references, and the cheeky end credits music was the theme from All the Colours of the Dark I was ready to watch the film again as soon as it had finished.

Amusingly, the only other person in the screen with me was an elderly lady! Either she's a very adventurous viewer, or totally didn't know what kind of film she was in for
I'm not familiar with this film but from comments made I'm guessing its not having very widespread screenings?
Just noticed that it's available to rent or buy from the Playstation store for those that have a PS3.
There's also a 99p rental section on there at the moment that seems to be largely exploitation type stuff but it's got quite a few troma titles which when clicked on are actually available to purchase to at the same price of 99p. The Toxic Avenger films are all there plus I noticed Blood Sucking Freaks. Granted they're only SD but at 99p I figured they're worth a look to anyone considering picking up the blu's but are a bit dubious of blind buys.

Last edited by J Harker; 1st May 2014 at 12:22 PM.