View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2014, 12:51 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Martin - I managed to set aside enough time to watch both version of the film and then the commentary track, after three watches i think i would argue Martin is a guy with some Mental disorder rather than a vampire. It has Romero written all over it so i enjoyed the film a lot. I didn't expect the ending to be what it was or to happen when it did,also in the commentary i wasn't surprised to hear Tom Savini didn't like the continuity error with the steak but the crew were all quite young at this point.

Finally it was a nice set up again from Arrow they really do put in the sort of effort any of us guys would for any film we are fanatical about which is primarily why i like Arrow releases so much.

Thanks again to Bringer of funerals for sending me this title, it's brilliant.

Also i have been trying to get into a film recommended by Gag (i think) i lost the tread so i can't reference the right cultist but it's called The Bell from Hell - they guys were discussing VHS releases i think and this came up, it is free to watch on youtube if you look for it so that was a bonus and not a bad film but for some reason i'm not able to sit through it for very log without getting distracted. Eventually i will get the whole thing watched and offer a constructive opinion but it would be nice to hear if anyone else has any opinions on it. The VHS is currently on Feebay for £20.