View Single Post
Old 15th May 2014, 12:09 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Haven't been spending much lately so today I decided to splurge. I spent way more than I should've. This was all still pretty expensive. Out here in Australia, Blu Rays are still so damn expensive! Anyways, I picked up;

Army Of Darkness
- The Definitive Edition (Includes Directors Cut on DVD, Directors Cut on Blu Ray, Theatrical on DVD, Theatrical on Blu Ray and Television version on DVD) Yeah I know it's a little excessive!

Argo: Extended Edition (Includes theatrical and extended, mini poster, Art book, map with notes? and a replica ID badge prop) - This one I actually got free from a "buy one get one free" sale stand. All the other stuff on the sale stand was pretty much shit! All they had was like, The Hangover, The Campaign and a bunch of dumb stuff like that, so for the other movie I ended up going with...

Pacific Rim
(Blu Ray/DVD/UV combo) - I enjoyed this movie when it came out, just as a goofy over the top robot monster fight movie. This was actually pretty expensive. I usually would have over looked this movie for this price but it was the only other thing I was interested in on the "buy one get one free" rack/stand.

Spiderman Trilogy
on Bluray (Includes Character cards) - Don't judge me, I actually like these films and thought it was time to upgrade from DVD. Sure the Amazing Spiderman is good but I don't even compare the two franchises. I really like them as completely different films, Based on the same thing. HEY! I only just realised now how much Sam Raimi I bought today!!!

World War Z
special edition (Includes 3D theatrical cut on Bluray, 2D Extended cut on Bluray, Threatrical cut on DVD and a limited art book - This was the most expensive of them all but they only had one copy and I couldn't help myself!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3329.jpg (92.3 KB, 7 views)