View Single Post
Old 16th August 2014, 05:51 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Nazi Zombie Death Tales (2012)

Harking back to the days of portmanteau horror Nazi Zombie Death Tales tells three stories about....well it's a fairly self explanatory title isn't it?

The first story Medal of Horror kicks things off superbly. A non combat soldier is sent behind German lines to rescue a general's daughter, kidnapped by the SS for their nefarious experiments.

Harriet's War is an interesting ghost story and Devils of The Blitz is a suspenseful tale of a woman trapped in a house during a blitz with something stalking her.

I thought Medal of Horror was the most fun, just as you think our cowardly hero is about to die at the hands of the zombie of Baron Von Richthofen, an ass kicking Japanese zombie pilot appears out of the sky and we are treated to a mad zombie brawl. I'm still laughing to myself as i type these words. Harriet's War is hampered by it's budgetary constraints but still has some striking imagery, and Devils of the Blitz probably comes off the best as it's a good old fashioned scare fest in a self contained easy to budget environment.

Three stories, short of budget but big in the ideas department. Especially in their creature design. Nazi Zombie Death Tales isn't for everyone, but is well worth taking a chance on for those who can appreciate micro budget fodder.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0-nazi-zombie-death-tales.jpg (47.9 KB, 0 views)