View Single Post
Old 5th September 2014, 12:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I am a ghost

Never heard of this and come across it and googled it reviews where good so I gave it a go.

Wasnt disappointed filmed in b/w its a film with a difference.
Films about ghost seances mediums etc are shown from the person / character etc point of view, This is shown entirely as if from the ghost point of view Emily.
She is the only character in the film and the rest is just voices as if she hearing someone from the living side contacting her.
Emily doesn't realise she dead at first and goes about what she thinks is her every day life.
The film plays a lot of scenes over and over again but slowly explaining more along the way in each scene . Its a extremely slow burner but very well made and interesting as it slowly plodds along until you find out what really happened to her.
Felt the the film could have been longer and helped Emily move on instead just ends when you find out exactly how she died . The actress who plays Emily is very convincing as a ghost .
Either way the film is very interesting and won't dissapoint . its also a short film barely over a hr. If never seen this film then I recommend seek it out watch and enjoy.

http://rare-horror.com/2014/03/27/i-...t-2012-review/