View Single Post
Old 26th September 2014, 10:12 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
A shame you didn't take to Bloody Moon, shel. It's a perverse fave of mine.
My problem with it is the same criticism that can be applied to most slasher type movies; i.e. I've seen it all before. Its all exacerbated due to the fact movie isn't really about anything and nothing really interesting happens between death scenes (that’s the worst plastic head I've seen in a long time - that should have been shot a distance avoiding any close ups - I watched Vampire Lovers at the beginning of the week and Ingrid Pitt's head was more convincing and that predates it by what ten years?) and all the dubbing people TalkReallyFastLikeThisAndNeverReallyTakeABreatheBe causeWritingActualDialogueThatReallyFitsActorsMout hIsReallyHardToDoAndThisMovieIsntReallyWorthTheEff ortIsIt so the dialogue comes off as watching a teen drama at double speed. The main character cant tell the difference between a dummy that doesn’t even have legs (so essentially a torso on a stick!) and a killer in her room, she was too dumb to live, she should have taken a Darwin award and rolled credits.

Didn't even find it entertainingly bad, it’s just bad. I don't understand why someone would watch this over something like Bay of Blood.