View Single Post
Old 29th September 2009, 11:58 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

This was posted over at CMF:

The 2 guys who run MYA COMMUNICATIONS are former NoShame guys. And whilst Michele De Angelis (former co-owner of NoShame) has stated he has no link to MYA, i would find that very hard to believe. I would hazard a guess and say that, based on Michele De Angelis' previous history of cinematic theft and underhand nature (for instance, stealing a film print from Sergio Bergonzelli's own home after being invited there by the director....this is a verified FACT) he would be working with them in some form but staying under the radar. This seems to be a trait common to MYA since being set up as a company too, as the lack of readily available contact details and official website seems to suggest (and their flimsy excuse about trying to keep costs down by not having a website is laughable!).

They have listed Renato Polselli's OSCENITA' and RIVELAZIONI DI UNO PSICHIATRA SUL MONDO PERVERSO DEL SESSO as on their future release schedule also. They own no rights or licenses whatsoever for OSCENITA' and i can verify that 100%. As for RIVELAZIONI... Renato always claimed until the day he passed away that he owned the worldwide rights to that film (although Redemption try to claim otherwise) and so i look forward to seeing the mess that comes of the digital-battle over that one as and when it may happen!

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter