View Single Post
Old 15th January 2015, 07:22 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (1962)

Like Sunset Boulevard it show us old Hollywood as creaking crusty and dried up and Bette Davis dressed as a little girl,well more do you want.

Annex - Davis, Bette (What Ever Happened to Baby Jane)_01.jpgPoster - Whatever Happened to Baby Jane_10.jpgPoster - Whatever Happened to Baby Jane_09.jpgAnnex - Davis, Bette (What Ever Happened to Baby Jane)_NRFPT_01.jpg
Jane:
Quote:
I've written a letter to Daddy / His address is Heaven above / I've written "Dear Daddy, we miss you / And wish you were with us to love" / Instead of a stamp I put kisses / The postman says that's best to do / I've written a letter to Daddy / Saying "I love you" / Now when I'm very good, and do as I am told / I'm Mama's little angel and Papa says I'm good as gold / Now when I'm very bad and answer back and sass / Then I'm Mama's little devil, and Papa says I've got the brass / Now I wish that you would tell me / Cos I'm much too young to know...