View Single Post
Old 20th January 2015, 10:42 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Not posted in this thread for 2-3 years so will post again ans combine my previous postings with films I have made the huge mistake of watching since those posts. Not everyone will agree but that's obvious each of us has our own tastes.

The Last Slumber party (scrapes the barrel of bad so hard the bottom fell out)

Wake The Witch (no please allow her to sleep...oh wait that's the viewer)

apartment 1303 (erm this rot even has Rebecca Demornay in what was she thinking)

Night train to Terror (More like Slow boat to bollocks)

Dark House ( Lesley Ann down lowers herself further if possible after sunset beach)

Motel Hell. I know this is a controversial one but I wanted to and tried to like this,I even tried it 4 times over 5 years,to me it is still a pile of steaming crap.

Terror Train. I love scream factory, I like Jamie lee Curtis but really both the company & the actress must have been desperate.

The Ghastly ones (the only ghastly thing about it was the time taken off my life i'll never get back)

Hell comes to frogtown (really arrow?) sold it on ebay.

Double Exposure... Boredom fest from scorpion releasing

Devil's Due.... due to ***k off hopefully!

The Devil Inside... calling this 2012 film a load of shit would be insulting shit.

Ghost Shark... the crew need sectioning! really? a shark that joins garden water slides to kill people ffs!

Gingerdead man... Gary Busey credited is seldom a good advertisement to watch any film but even he finds a new low.

Creepshow 3... man was this the ultimate 2 fingers to the fabntastic first 2 in the trilogy.

Birddemic I was saddened an amazing label like severin woiuld have this crud on it's label.

Jess Franco's Cannibal films... I know let's all watch some dudes jump up and down for 90 minutes with sticks in their hands