Thread: Comic Books
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2015, 09:01 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by troggi View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]We took a trip to the best comic shop on the south coast, Room 237, today and I picked up, along with my usual "Superior Iron Man" and number 5 of the great Harris and Casallos "Alice Cooper", "Herald, Lovecraft and Tesla" by Reilly, Rogers and Weeks. I could not resist it, after a quick flick through I am impressed by the clear, bold artwork. This is only a short run of 3 issues so the complaining half can't!
"Herald, Lovecraft and Tesla" really lived up to it's promise with stunning art and colour that pops out of the page at you and the beginnings of a novel use of historical figures in a tight and well written script. Often I've picked up a new comic, enticed by the cover, and been slightly disappointed by the content. There is no way that you could make the same claim for "Herald, Lovecraft and Tesla"!

I know that some of you "ardent comic readers" must be ready for a new "flavour" run down to your local comic boutique and grab "Herald, Lovecraft and Tesla" and tell me that you love it!

Monster Magnet