Thread: Comic Books
View Single Post
Old 11th March 2015, 09:35 PM
Cult Addict

Anyway, after last weeks huge haul it's just a few titles this week....

2000AD prog 1921 - Howard Quartz get's his head smashed in in Savage this week, leading to his cyborg body we saw in Ro-Busters many years ago. This is all starting to come together now.

Big Trouble in Little China #9 - Feels like months since the last issue of this and all. Jack has once again landed himself in the shit, and i'm glad that this series has been solicited for a while to come yet.

Godzilla Cataclysm (GN) - I missed out on tis series in favour of the ongoing Rulers of Earth series. Let's see what all the fuss is about then.

Howard the Duck #1 - I've been anticipating this. In the righ hands Howards adventures can be utterly delightful and much mire in tune it my taste's than anyhing else Marvel produce. Can Zdarsky and Quinones deliver?

War Stories #6 - Though the first three or so where fantastic little war tales the last few i've found somewhat lacking. Still a damn fun comic, just not as good as I know it can be.

Weekly Shonen Jump #15 - I think the Dressrosa arc has started to out stay it's welcome. One Piece is still a fun series, but it's not been the high light of the Jump for months now. Off Doflamingo and move on I say.Hang on.....WTF is going on in this months Blue Exorcist? I thought Shima defected to the Illuminate but was actually a double agent? How can he just waltz back into the main crew without Lucifer objecting?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1921-cover.jpg (31.7 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Big-Trouble-Little-China-09-coverA.jpg (97.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg cataclysm.jpg (101.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg howard_the_duck_1_cover.jpg (101.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg WarStories6-wrap.jpg (104.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg jump1515_001.jpg (71.7 KB, 0 views)

DVD and BD collection