Thread: Jess Franco
View Single Post
Old 25th June 2015, 05:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Your wait shouldn't be long now guys, Stephen Thrower just posted this update on Facebook:

"They're here! Boxes and boxes of the MURDEROUS PASSIONS Special Edition, delivered to the office of Strange Attractor! Julian Grainger and I have now signed them and copies will be available to buy at the launch event on Monday evening at the Prince Charles Cinema, Leicester Place (just off Leicester Square). I've also been informed that the Regular Edition arrives tomorrow at the distributors, which means orders through Amazon UK and other outlets will be on their way to customers some time next week! Apologies once again for the delays, I've been in an agony of anxiety about the long wait. I really hope it hasn't been too unbearable for those patient souls who made payment when we first started taking pre-orders last year. My deepest thanks to you all."

If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!