View Single Post
Old 26th October 2009, 06:09 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by LineSix View Post
I've got quite a few of the hardboxes due to turn up now, six in total. I'm still waiting on Marquis De Sade: Justine and Violence in a Women's Prison. But I also ordered Bloodstained Shadows, The Curse of the Scorpion's Tail, Exitus II (signed by Andreas Bethmann and limited to 99) and Watch Me When I Kill (which I know is out on Shameless but I'm aiming to collect all of the X-Rated Kult Italio-Giallo series and the Nunploitation series).

So these X-Rated Kult's are pretty much the main focus of my DVD buying at the moment, as they are awesome and highly collectible but also quite pricey.
They are great releases, no question. (Mainly for the artwork, as some of the transfers are a bit dodgy). Good luck with collecting the Italo-Giallo releases L6 I have them all bar one (Slaughter Hotel) - I've been trying to find it for a few years now, but have had no joy I'm afraid.

Some of them were limited issue like Secret Killer (Eyeball) with only 666 copies released. It's unfortunate really as they are amazing titles to watch, display, and collect.

I was tempted to pick up a signed Exitus II, but I have the 2 Disc Hardcore-Gore Edition and didn't have the funds to justify a double dip... May be one day!

How many do you have now?