View Single Post
Old 8th August 2015, 10:26 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
Which version did you buy?
I love Quante Volte Quella Notte,a very underrated Bava.
Oh that's awesome man, feel free to hit me up: I love this one as well (can't you tell from my avatar lol) and enjoy talking about it. I love the man's films and am a huge fan of Ms. Giordano.

A polarizing film among the Bava enthusiasts. I know many who like Bava's films don't think too highly of Four times....and I guess I can see why. It is obviously a much different movie compared to his "classics". It's kind of like when Metallica put out the "Load" & "Reload" albums!

I happen to enjoy it; I think it's stylish and totally reeks of that time period from the music, to the outfits, just everything man.

I have like 4-5 different copies of the film lol. Pretty much all the different one's you get as an option on Amazon and I have this one italian version that has like a purple cover. I got it for the sake of having it but I don't recommend it as the print sucks and looks vintage- as if they copied it from an old VHS or something. Either Raro video/Minerva or Image Entertainment one's are the only one's worth getting. You can get the Image Entertainment one as a part of a double feature with 5 dolls for an august moon.