View Single Post
Old 11th August 2015, 03:51 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Okay so here is what is on Arrow's facebook page about Novembers releases.

UK TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT: The Jacques Rivette Collection - this collection of elusive masterpieces from the New Wave director features home video premieres for three features and the 13-hour (8 episode) Out 1, in both its Noli me tangere and Spectre versions. In a newly restored collection with brand new extras, comprising 16 discs, an extensive book of writing and deluxe packaging, limited to just 3000 copies on DVD and Blu-ray! Released 20th November.

Never heard of him, don't think I'll bother with this, yeah, I'm a Phillistine!...

UK TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT: The Honeymoon Killers - one of the great cult true-crime thrillers (based on the notorious 1940s “Lonely Hearts” killing spree) is presented here a gleaming new 4K restoration. Extensive extras include new cast and crew interviews and discussion of both the film and the real-life context. Released 10th November.

Meh...!

UK TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT: Nekromantik 2: Once prosecuted in its native Germany as “gloriying violence”, Jörg Buttgereit’s notorious cult classic arrives on home video for the first time in the UK - fully uncut! Released 2nd November.

Oh yes!! Defo pre order as it looks like a nice thick Special Edition to sit next to the 1st one.

https://www.facebook.com/ArrowVideo?fref=ts