View Single Post
Old 17th September 2015, 06:08 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Cursed

Thanks to the heads up in the Wes Craven thread,I realised the uk dvd of cursed was cut (so thanks for that) I purchased the unrated region 1 DVD which is 7 minutes longer that is a hell of a big difference. I already liked the film whilst blissfully unaware but now I REALLY love it as 2 of the cuts from the uk disc were obvious immediately. One of my favs by Wes. 9/10

My soul to Take

Oh dear the second in my Wes Double bill wasn't quite so great. In Fact it is a cringey pile of Unlike Wes to turn out such a poor turn. Awful dialogue,annoying cast & plot lost the plot... 2/10

I Saw The Devil

I didn't see the devil but I did see a crazy old git who takes time out of driving a schoolbus to rape and brutally murder half the population of Japan. He makes the mistake of killing the lover of James Bond on Steroids who soon plays him at his own game. Fantastic film 8/10

Nomads

Olivia Richards from Sunset Beach (Lesley Anne Down) Faints in this film when life gets hard too! Mind you if Pierce Brosnan grabs you and whispers something naughty in your ear then you're haunted by motorbiking Eskimos you'd want to faint too. Enjoyable but bloody bizarre film 7/10