View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2015, 08:13 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
I know we all disagree on Downlaoding but be honest reason why people do it is because if you was a family and three 3kids it would literaly cost a arm and leg to take them, 5people prices food etc you be easily talking round £50 mark. I know quite a few people who like to go cinema but wont and are put off by the prices, Like owt else years ago it was all about the fun experience of watching it on big screen. Now is all about raking in money, lets be fair if the brought the prices down to eg say £5 more people would go and more often, i certainly would thats for sure.
And as for the food prices i for certain would never buy anything sneak my own pop and bag of sweets for a £1 from poundland or somewhere.
Agree that the cost of a cinema trip these days is silly. When we were first married we didn't have a lot of money and used to go to the cinema all the time as it was a cheap night out. At one point we had Unlimited Cineworld Cards that we paid £12 a month for. Sometimes on a Saturday we would go down and watch 2 or 3 films back to back.