View Single Post
Old 27th December 2015, 10:43 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)
Not my usual type of game,I tend to go for more the action adventure of say Uncharted or just the mindless violence of a Wolfenstein game.But good old Tesco had this for £26 so I thought id give it a go.Well to start off you do get some nice animated intro sequence ,I forget what it was about but there was witcher mentioned and it all looked suburb.Then you get the usual sort of intro to the main characters witch then leads to the tutorial which takes through all the fighting techniques and how to parry ,attack and dodge,then you learn how to cast certain spells when in battle.Im not into any of this Lord of the rings type stuff and usually i zone out when anything remotely Hobbitish is even mentioned or comes along.I have just started the game so its still early days,but impressed with graphics and general feel of the game so far.There quite an expansive open world environment to wander around,certainly beat wandering around the expansive open world of Grand Theft Auto,where I normally get bored steal a car and just commit hundreds of drive by killings.Although I suppose this is still possible with a horse and sword. Like most RPG you have to encounter certain people to get information,depending on what you choose to ask them from the menu. So far its all pretty straight forward RPG stuff,Since ive only just started my quest to Mordor or whether the f**k im going too,I can't comment on the gameplay as such as still early doors but the environment and landscapes are mighty impressive and with the game makers boasting that there is about 100 hours of gameplay plus any downloads on offer ,so this should keep all you nerds dry humping an Orc for quite awhile. As for me im gonna ride around endlessly giving the peasants and local wizards a good ride by stabbing with me trusty chopper.

screenshots aren't mine.

out of 5 for graphics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg everest.jpg (22.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-2.jpg (103.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg thewitcher3ps41jpg-7c5504.jpg (61.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 2457637-the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_geralt_vs_fiend.jpg (95.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-Gameplay-Trailer-1280x720.jpg (102.3 KB, 1 views)