View Single Post
Old 7th March 2016, 08:31 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

BananaMother****erDVD.jpg

A small film crew head to a cursed graveyard in the middle of the rainforest to film the ultimate horror film but filming is put on hold when some killer bananas crash the set and reek havoc with the starts and crew but when one of the sound camera man escapes he returns home with and unexpected quest and so starts a world wide killer banana epidemic.

Finally got around to watching this and was it worth the wait ? You're damn right it was running at just 16 minutes i was laughing my ass off for the entire running time and i will be returning to this one many times in the future. This is one of those films if you having a bad day you throw on and your spirits and instantly raised the over the top gore is great and the over the top acting well not so much acting but people loosing their minds and screaming are hilarious.

Highly Recommended ill give it an 8/10 for pure fun anything less would be an injustice to this excellent short .

These banana smilies may look all happy and friendly but behind their upbeat happy go lucky exterior lays something very disturbing and sinister.