View Single Post
Old 19th July 2016, 02:27 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Sorry, but...define 'cool'

When I was at school (late 70's/early 80's), the 'in-bands to listen to' were Madness and The Jam. Me - I was listening to the NWOBHM. I was not cool

In my late teens, when all my 'friends' were going out on a Saturday night, nightclubbing, I was staying at home, watching 'Doctor Who' on telly. I was not cool

During my 20's, when my peers were going to raves, and chugging back the 'E's', I was having nothing to do with drugs and working evenings at a cinema. I was not cool

During my 30's, when people of my age were getting married and having children, I was living as a woman. I was not cool

During my 40's, when people I was at school with had settled down and were enjoying life, I was involved in 'adult' films, and living on the streets. I was not cool

When it comes to films, as far as I am concerned, the epitome of cool is this film. Other than that...WHAT IS MEANT BY COOL?
If you honestly don't know then i'd sit this one out then. Only you would be this awkward.

To me a cool movie moment is something you'll never forget. A part of a film, not necessarily our favourite films, but a moment you loved, or a moment that defined your love for films.