View Single Post
Old 6th August 2016, 06:57 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Suicide squad well i for one have no interest it in,
Tbh 99% of superhero films have no interest to me.
For simple reason is they seem to be a let down to me so just dont bother anymore.
I've said before (probably) say again todays film have no real soul passion and atmosphere in the characters or film itself like they use to be, truthfully i detest just about every big budget mainstream Hollywood films, its all about the cgi, big budgets, actors, ott, and loads of crash bang wallop action, thats why i much prefer the simplier and plain films, or films you never heard of there no expectations, so no let down, eg J horrors have been doing simplicity for years and concentrating more on the story and atmosphere, and even if certain j horror not youre style they barely set a foot wrong for years, about time Hollywood took a step back and learnt from these type of films, or go back to old school film making like original Superman films, films have gone down hill so much that even a shit film is classed a decent, only because its slightly better than most of the stuff thats about, last film that interested me in going cinema was Raid 2, years ago there was so many good films you watched loads and enjoyed most but on different levels, and barely disliked a film, now its other way round you wade through loads of shit to find one you like or thinks decent, 70s/80s was best era for films, San Andreas is a prime eg of everything that is wrong with todays films, and i hated Mad Max road Fury, its was just like one big huge travelling circus that wanted loads of huge more and more loud ott action to wow its viewers, green screen in parts was noticeable, and one explosion towards the back end of the film the cgi was laughable and pathetic, ive seen films that offer little in violence and action and been wowed because of the atmosphere, right tonne of film, background music, eg Snowtown, yet seen films that offer loads of action and been bored senseless and turned it of.

Last edited by gag; 6th August 2016 at 07:12 PM.