View Single Post
Old 27th September 2016, 11:01 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity (1987)

As time was getting on i wanted something short last night, so a rewatch of this 70 minute epic seemed ideal. A film i used to appreciate on vhs but wasn't too keen on when i first watched the dvd some three years ago.

Now slap bang at the end of Sci-Fi September, here i am watching Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity again and unfortunately there still isn't a lot to it really. Sub standard acting, risible dialogue, shocking effects and worst of all a vhs transfer.

A take on the classic story The Most Dangerous Game, this is easily the worst version i've seen. The plot is simple. Two slave girls escape from their prison, crash land on a planet, are taken in and fed then let loose and hunted down by the dastardly Zed, a Christian Bale lookalike without the acting talent. The film never creates any tension and the action scenes are amateurish to say the least. Finally to top it all, the girls aren't that great looking either, at least facially, although they do fill out their wash leather bikinis rather well. It's not just scantily clad girls though. There are robots of the very clunky variety and even a man in a rubber suit style monster.... Oh what's the point?

This is cheesy, smutty, but in the end mostly harmless fun. Almost the American version on the 70's British sex comedy. Films like this were churned out by the bucketload in the eighties and early nineties. I suppose if, like me, you remember films from this era on the racks of your local video rental shop then by all means relive those days, just don't go in, as a new viewer, with high expectations.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity 1987.COVER.jpg (96.4 KB, 1 views)