View Single Post
Old 29th October 2016, 09:56 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I've just finished watching the second season of Hannibal – it's brilliant stuff and, depending on what films I watch and the time, I'll probably begin season three either tomorrow or early next week.

I have also been watching Rick and Morty on Netflix, a really warped and surreal cartoon from the good folks at [adult swim]. I loved the first season and wasn't disappointed by the first episode of the second season

Finally, I have re-watched the first season of House MD again, but the first time since I bought the Blu-ray set in the Amazon Black Friday sale last year. I had completely forgotten about the appearances by actors who were either famous at the time (Channing Tatum, Amanda Seyfried) or who would go on to be famous in other shows (Sam Tramell from True Blood and Melissa McBride, probably better known as Carol from The Walking Dead). Sure, the episodes become a little formulaic, with someone arriving at hospital with symptoms, House and his team nearly kill them before curing them with varying degrees of hospital politics as a side story, but each one is done in such a way that it is entertaining, engrossing, and relatively suspenseful as the doctors work their way through a medical maze.