View Single Post
Old 12th February 2017, 07:05 PM
Cult Acolyte

At last !

I am bang up to date with these shows with watching..

ARROW S5 EP12
THE FLASH S3 EP12
SUPERGIRL S2 EP11
LEGENDS OF TOMORROW S2 EP 11

The highlight of previous episodes was the crossover episodes. Everyone from the shows were in these including some surprises from past seasons.
It was great to see Thea back as Speedy in these episodes as she is badly missed from Arrow in my opinion.
ARROW still remains my favourite although the flashbacks are quite tiresome now. Good to see a hopefully new Black Canary although Laurel can never be replaced.
THE FLASH with the current episode and next weeks looks like it could be a refreshing change to previous stories. I think at the moment the show is in overflow with speedsters everywhere and The Flash is becoming a guest in his own show. Talking about speedsters everywhere, Reverse Flash is in current LEGENDS OF TOMORROW episodes. Yawn! Remember I mentioned overflow of speedsters?
We have already had major stories with Reverse Flash and Damien Darhk and using these characters again is getting once again rather tiresome.
What with all the timeline changes in The Flash and Legends things are getting a bit out of control.
One week something gets changed. We have to change it back. Oh, but now we have created another time stream because of what we changed. Lets not change anything else. We can't bring Laurel back from the dead because of the time stream. Oh, but lets change the future because Iris is going to get killed. Wow.. I hope they have an endgame for all this.
SUPERGIRL remains fun entertainment and even after the crossover episodes she remains untouched by all the time traveling going on in the other series.
As much as I have issues with some of what is going on the shows they remain great series and being a comic book fan I get a kick out of all the references and seeing the characters come to life.