View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2017, 11:43 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Psycho 2 is a marvellous film. I am honestly shocked their multiple staff took this long to go "oh let's get that" (rolls eyes). I have emails to 88 Films pointing out Psycho 2/3 and 4 (and there is no question Arrow will have 3 and 4) were available from Hollywood Classics from about a year ago!!

88 ultimately opted against them for the reason of the Scream Factory discs being there and the costs of new extras for such huge titles (or buying the Scream ones). I cannot say I blame them but I was a tad disappointed as I still felt they would have been good for the Slasher Classics line. Fast forward a year and someone in the Arrow office has twigged too. Slow hand clap!

That said, if you have never seen Psycho 2 it is first class. One of my favourite sequels by far.

(On the plus side the 88 cash just went on multiple new and more obscure slashers, arranged by yours truly, which will be announced soon!)
Quick question. Have you any idea if 88 have secured zeder for their Italian line? It's getting releases in other territories and I don't want code reds one (not just Bill Olson but I've seen what they have done with the subtitles. It's hideous!). I'm assuming Arrow or shameless might gun for it but it's a good one for 88 imo.