View Single Post
Old 11th May 2017, 07:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
Still playing Prey, although for how much longer I'm not sure, it has improved somewhat, the setting of the space station and its myriad of tunnels and corridors are pretty cool, and being able to recycle and make ammunition is pretty good idea.My main problem is the alien itself, it is a pale imitation of the Xenomorph, and not a good one either.It's only skill apart from being annoying is that it can morph into inanimate objects,( a bloody useless ability if you ask me, oh look there are some space marines coming along to blast me into space I'll change into a sofa). The real highlight so far is having Walton Goggins voice act one of the characters, a nice touch. Personally, I would recommend people wait until the price drops or buy the superior Alien: Isolation.
Feel the same, I'm selling mine while I still get a good price as its having poor sales and expect it to drop in price quickly, it has some very interesting ideas , like the making of your own stuff and some of the powers you get.