View Single Post
Old 18th May 2017, 11:50 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Been trying to get back into Telly. Been watching nothing but films so taking a ciouple of hours here and there to play catchup. Almost done with Man in the high castle which is really good. Also Fear the walking dead, a series I'm finding more consistant than the main walking dead show. Season 2 has gone in some odd directions but its not had the sort of mid season dips that put me off walking dead.
After Season 2 of Fear I decided that I'm calling it a day there, as good as Kim Dickens is she can't save the show from the rest of the cast how are all really boring. With The Walking Dead main, I've all but given up now, I haven't even watched the season finale. This last season got off to a cracking start but by the end it felt like a chore to keep up with it. I think come next Autumn I'm not going to be bothered with it all.

In other TV,
I'm into season 4 of Bates Motel now - still great! I really love this show, it'll be sad when I watch the final episode of season 5 but I am interested to see how they bookend into the film, hopefully it's as successful as when Hannibal did it with Red Dragon.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky