View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2017, 11:02 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
So last night i was watching some videos on Youtube when a suggestion of an interview with Dave and Krist from Nirvana was suggested which linked off to a cover of Heart Shaped Box by Lana Del Rey now up until this point i had heard two of her songs but only in passing but last night something stirred inside me when i heard this lady sing a Nirvana song live so i thought i must investigate some more of this ladies music. Now the reason i write this is that this is so far away from what i usually listen to as everyone here knows but holy shit this lady has haunted me since i listened to the following songs. A lot of comments say he is talentless and cannot sing live without auto tune but i disagree true she is flawed but it's those flaws that make her so unique and such a genuine performer a couple of songs i listened to were not for me but like i said these performances are both haunting and beautiful. This lady just seems so vulnerable and lost hiding a lot of deep insecurities and pain i just dont feel you can fake this sort of emotion and her sound come straight out of a David Lynch film.

In no way is this a post justifying why i'm posting these videos its sharing an experience that kept me awake half the night. Maybe i'm getting soft in my old age
She is like warm breath on an erection.