View Single Post
Old 28th May 2017, 01:17 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I didn't know the Queen had visited the hospitals until you mentioned it; it is something which would probably mean a lot to those she saw and is something she's been doing for decades.

Like you both, I think Ariana Grande visiting would have been much more meaningful, but she is probably in a really difficult situation with her management and record company, not to mention her own reaction to what happened, which may include some elements of PTSD, stress, depression and/or anxiety issues, all of which could be exacerbated by going to hospitals and personally seeing things she has only heard about or seen in newspapers, the Internet or on TV. Although she wasn't physically injured, she is also a victim of the attack.

Noel Gallagher said something along the lines of having no idea how he would feel or react if they were "his fans' who were killed and injured and became quite emotional just thinking about it.

Warning: very loud!
WATCH: Noel Gallagher Reflects On Manchester Attack | radiox.co.uk - Radio X
Don't you think in circumstances such as this these people have to be strong? Prove themselves worthy to their fans?

Maybe i'm too old school. This nanny world is not my world.