View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2017, 10:07 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughale View Post
I was pretty happy with the episode, it was way from perfect (but then, I bet that is hard to define for all tastes anyhow - and even harder to acchieve ). I did like the ending, unfortunately I saw the hinting picture in this thread, so I was not speechless as I might have been without the hint, but I am not moaning! I actually liked AIISAT a lot, so that helped - he may not look that much like the real thing, but I think that is pretty close to getting the wanted effect... And the built up suspense towards the end and in direction of the Chrismas episode was really good, I dare not look at the calender to see how long we must wait, but the temperatures outside hint me that it is a freaking long time!

I thought the way they "ended" Bill was well done too, reminded me a bit how they "ended" Rose...

As for the Master(s)
SPOILER:
I hope he is not gone for good, although it was said that a major character will die, wasn't it?

Now the not so parts: The action looked a bit too much for a little too little budget ...

That's my take...
The pic posted was an official BBC press release so not a spoiler as such.

As for the Master who knows? I mean he died in the flames of Sarn, fell into the Eye of Harmony, was exterminated by the Daleks, and killed on Gallifrey to name but a few.