View Single Post
Old 13th July 2017, 09:13 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
I watched Slaughter Hotel last night, what utter filth! I have never seen such so much public hair in one film.

It's actually a really good presentation with a good strong image, the audio as the disclaimer at the start of the film states is a patchwork. For the most part the audio is fine, there are a few instances of lines been tinny but that's because of where they've managed to source the audio for the scene. The film itself is still very odd with a mad plot and a denouncement that's over in seconds, the killers motives aren't explored in the slightest. It's almost as if Di Leo had run out of steam, the film does meander for a good amount of it's running time. Lovers of sleaze and very hairy fanny's will love this, I am surprised the BBFC didn't have issues with the masturbation scenes as they are pretty graphic.

All in all another top notch release from 88, the image is clean and sharp the audio is in fine shape and the extras are interesting.
Sounds like a first time viewing.

I'm surprised, Jami. Thought you were a giallo aficionado and would have had the Shriek Show release from years ago.