View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2017, 04:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction View Post
There have been a number of complaints about the compression on BU's new Stendhal Syndrome bd (limited to 3000 copies). BU have announced that they are investigating it.

My copy has already shipped so I can't cancel it. I'm hoping that any potential disc replacement program would extend to the UK and other non-US countries. There are apparently also 2 short pieces of missing dialogue (and a missing scream) on the English audio but BU seemingly aren't concerned by that.

Here's the Blue Underground facebook post:

"We've received a few emails from customers noting a possible compression problem on THE STENDHAL SYNDROME blu-ray. We are in the process of investigating this issue with the facility that authored the disc. We will post an update as soon as we have further information."

Here's the update:

"STENDHAL SYNDROME BLU-RAY UPDATE:

Recently, we were made aware of a minor compression issue and 2 bits of missing audio (English version only) on the new STENDHAL SYNDROME Blu-ray. We investigated and have now corrected the Blu-ray. We will be offering a replacement V2 disc for those with concerns about the aforementioned issues.

If you purchased the new 3-DISC LIMITED EDITION and the blu-ray disc art does not have “V2” on it, you may request a replacement Blu-ray Disc by emailing us at StendhalBDreplacement@gmail.com. You MUST include the following information in your email to qualify for a replacement disc:
· Your Name
· Mailing address
· Copy of receipt showing purchase of THE STENDHAL SYNDROME 3-Disc Limited Edition

The V2 Blu-ray Discs will be available to mail out in approximately 4 weeks. We thank you for your continued support and patience!"
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!