View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2017, 09:10 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creativ Studios View Post
As I mentioned earlier, for whatever reason it's NOT just men who enjoy these movies despite the preponderance of female nudity over male nudity. In fact several members of our cast and crew are from the LGBT community, and you may make of that what you will.

FOOTSOLDIER is a much better movie than "Annie Dyer", its original title is "Survival Instinct" and it's a solid thriller in the veins of Eden Lake.

Someone asked what was the most challenging part of making HELLRISER. I'd say it was the production design, as the whole film was shot on sets so everything had to be built from scratch and there were a lot of weird props and costumes required as well.

I've been meaning to check out Footsoldier, and Survival Instinct was a better title tbh. I know 88 metioned to me that to get films into the supermarkets, a lot of independant films have their titles changed when the shops ask for certain types of movies, and they think they'll sell better with different titles (The Haunting of Annie Dyer included), and you can't blame them (or yourself) tbh, as I undestand these are more succesful than the other titles 88 have put out.