View Single Post
Old 15th October 2017, 03:41 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Fender_Bender_(film).jpg

Driving across the country getting into minor fender benders with young woman to get their phone numbers and addresses so he can terrorise them in their homes. There is no motive just someone who enjoys driving and murdering i guess

Its pretty decent slasher with a few flaws mainly the acting is pretty weak and the first crash scene is one of the most awkward things i have seen in a long time When the killer eventually shows up at the house there is no real feeling of panic from the occupants and in one of the chase scenes the girl is actually running in slow motion not a slow motion scene but real time slow motion and she throws a lamp on the floor right in plain view and he still falls over it . As you can see in the poster the killer is masked which is pretty pointless when he see his face in plain view when he crashes into Hilarys car granted his is wearing sunglasses he's not Clark Kent or anything.

With its flaws i still found it entertaining especially the ending my kind of ending. One more thing of note i really likes the soundtrack.

6/10