View Single Post
Old 21st January 2010, 01:57 PM
Cultist

Default HMV has permanently cancelled online orders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
Ok guys we have some information - finally! This tin malarkey has been a right nightmare with the original plates getting broken and then a hunt to find a new factory that could make them and so on. It looks as if we might be able to expect stock appearing towards the end of Feb - yup seems like a million years away but these tins aren't finished yet and then have to set off on their long journey from Serbia

As soon as more info is forthcoming it'll get posted on here - if anyone from other forums, sites etc also wants to get that news as it happens do just get in touch with me.
Hi Almar,

I just got an email from HMV that "We have been informed by the suppliers that this item has been discontinued from their catalogue, as the manufacturer is now (sic) longer producing the item." (spelling error is theirs)

Living in the USA, should I wait until the end of February ? Are you really, really for sure getting new stock ? Or is it best just to ask a UK friend to send me one ?

Whatever you do with your next special release, please let Amazon in on it up front !!! Pleeeeaaasseeee !!!!!