View Single Post
Old 21st January 2010, 09:27 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper72 View Post
The factory that originally made the plates for pressing them broke the plates.
That's why they're offski to Serbia.....

I've also not heard of anyone complaining of broken or damaged tins either.There's nothing wrong with mine....

Back to the films themselves.
Kim Newman in this month's EMPIRE wrote....
'Society collapsed often in the '80's.as seen in three widescreen action epics set in the futuristic 1990s from Italian schlockmeister Enzo G Castellari:THE BRONX WARRIORS (which features a street-gang Broadway chorus),the sequel ESCAPE FROM THE BRONX (which more or less admits the whole thing is The Warriors and Escape from New York in a blender) and THE NEW BARBARIANS (futuristic troublemakers skirmish in souped-up cars around a rubbish dump outside Rome).Admired for action and weird homoerotic machismo,these films suffer from plank-like heroes,but have grizzled veterans like Fred Williamson and Vic Morrow to compensate.'

Great to see a Shameless release finally getting a plug in the likes of Empire.It's just a pity they showed the r1 dvd cover of The New Barbarians....

However,as they say,Rome wasn't built in a day.....
Hey Reapa!
About the fawlty tinboxes, there was something I red about this problem on previous pages, that's why I asked the questions regarding these tinboxes!
So the only problem was that the manufacturer broke the tools to make these boxes?
Am I correct?

I want to know where I can view previous dvd relieses from Shameless and Arrow studio!
Can you link the pages for me!
Thanks